SpaceMenace is a small acade game similar to the classic BattleShip. Basically the rules of SpaceMenace are almost the same but now much depends on the accuracy and strategy of shots what brings the old game to an entirely new level.
The battle-field consists of two 12x12 grids. Right part contains enemy warships. You must locate and destroy these enemy invaders before they destroy your fllet. Position of enemy ships is revealed by where their shots originated from.
The rules are simple but you have lo learn much about enemy tactics to pass the hard levels.
» version 1.2 - posted on 2006-03-01
Improved graphics, better control. More races.
1. All copyrights to SpaceMenace for Windows are exclusively owned by
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to
continue to use SpaceMenace for Windows, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive lifetime license
to use SpaceMenace for Windows on one computer (i.e. a single cpu) or by
one person on several computers, for any legal purpose, at a time.
4. The SpaceMenace for Windows unregistered shareware version, may be freely
distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
5. SpaceMenace for Windows IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result
in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result
in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted
here are reserved by Agentix Software.
8. Installing and using SpaceMenace for Windows signifies acceptance of these
terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
SpaceMenace for Windows files from your storage devices and cease to use